The goal of our Foundation is to support scientific and cultural activites aimed to preservation of national heritage, focusing on archival, librarian and museum activites as well as protection and research of our national heritage in Poland and all around the world.
The Foundation meets its statutory guidelines by supporting (financially and materially) other institutions, that work in accordance with statutory guidelines of the Foundation. Particularly the Foundation focuses on:
- acquiring, gathering, preservation and conservation of documents and other historical materials about Poland and Polish diaspora over the world.
- acquiring, gathering and providing access to art work, books and other materials of Polish artists in Poland and abroad.
- academic research about modern history of Poland and Polish diaspora.
- creating records of Poland's history and record of Polish people all over the world using multimedia and internet.
- digitization and providing access to national heritage and archives, as well as developing technology for future use.
- international cooperation in the field of education, science, information sharing, historical research and development of archives, librarianship and other related areas.
- research programs aimed to development of historical knowledge.
- internship programs for youth and college students, volunteers and specialist from other fields.
- promotion of Polish culture and national heritage in Poland and abroad.